[Philspots.blogspot.jpg]TopPhilippineWebsites.com
Pinoy TopsitesPinoy-Blogs.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flavored Suman

suman2

I must admit it was their looks that stopped me in my tracks… These flavored suman patties looked stunning. And with free tastes on offer, I tried all three flavors before deciding to buy a package with 8 assorted pieces for PHP60. I asked the vendor if the pandan, ube and mango flavored suman “patties” had any artificial color and while she said they were not colored, I did wonder how they got such deep and striking tones… Back home, I devoured one of each flavor… they were quite tasty… and just the right sized serving and packing enough flavor to make each distinct brightly colored pattie from the other. A beautiful addition to a pinoy kakanin type merienda platter.

0 comments:

PhilSpots.Blogspot.Com